Brand Connection Expo - Exhibitors Page
Connecting your clients with new ideas.
August 20, 2020 | Exhibit Hours 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Inwood Oaks Event Center
484 Inwood Avenue North
Oakdale, MN 55128
UMAPP's new Brand Connection Expo is a table top distributor show where their customers are invited, too. End buyer events have been growing in popularity across other regional associations. Many of these events have matured into successful formats resulting in superior member benefits for both supplier and distributor members.
UMAPP has carefully selected and combined the most successful methods from each of these shows. Don't miss this unique opportunity to meet with your distributor customers - and their customers - to promote your products.
Connect with UMAPP's distributor members and/or their clients to showcase products for that important 4th quarter. Space is limited, so register early. Held at Inwood Oaks Event Center, this event is one not to miss. Since the inaugural show in 2014, this event continues to grow in popularity.
Free parking / easy load in and load out / directly connected to the Hilton Garden Inn.
- Table Top Show (distributor and end user show)
- First 8' table or space: $600 each additional is $550
- A buffet lunch ticket is included with each registration, for a maximum of two per company for up to two show staff
- Electrical is available for a limited number of spaces (around the perimeter of the ballroom)
- Set up is August 19 from 5-8pm
- Set up continues August 20 from 7 am - 10 am
- Yoga from 6:30 - 7:30 on August 20 with national speaker, Dan Nevins of the Wounded Warrior Project
- 8:00 - 9:45 am - Keynote speaker, Dan Nevins, presents "Rise: The Power of Authenticity" - an inspiring story of resilence. Free to everyone.
- August 19 - Summer Golf Outing at close-by Stone Ridge Golf Course (separate registration)
All exhibitor companies must be current UMAPP members. Multiline reps do not need to be members of UMAPP to exhibit, but all of the lines they plan to exhibit do need to be members.
- We are expecting approximately 400+ distributor sales reps and clients - do your part to ensure attendance! Market this show to your customers BEFORE August 13 (last date to register).
- Nonmember Distributors are welcome to attend
- Please direct your customers to UMAPP.org for full show information.
- Airport is MSP (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- Inwood Oaks Event Center is approximately 20-30 minutes from the airport.
8:45 am - 10:00 am | Inwood Oaks Event Center
"Rise: The Power of Authenticity to Transform Your Life" an inspiring story of resilence.
Presented by national speaker, Dan Nevins, of the Wounded Warrior Project.
FREE to everyone | 1.0 MAS credit for UMAPP members
Sign up for this event by EMAIL to the UMAPP office or during exhibitor show registration.
Boxes (no pallets) may be shipped in advance to arrive on August 17, August 18, or August 19.
UMAPP Show Aug. 20
c/o Inwood Oaks Event Center
484 Inwood Avenue N.
Oakdale, MN 55128
Shipments received will be available on show site.
- Bring your own UPS or FedEx labels and tape
- Call in your shipment before leaving the show floor (very important) and ask it to be picked up at the awning that says "office"
- UPS and FedEx will pick up the next day.
- Bring your boxes to the venue's office.
Please try to limit the amount of return shipping; space is limited at the venue.
Boxes and Trash:
Please make every effort to limit the amount of trash left at the venue by recycling what you can, and putting notes on items that can be left as a gift for the venue, tossing what is not needed, and shipping back the rest. Our goal is to leave the venue in good shape with minimal pickup for their staff.
Inwood Oaks Event Center is located on the north side of Highway 94 off the Radio Drive exit in Woodbury and Oakdale, Minnesota.
This is a great location for easy load in and load out. On the north side of the building, there are entrance doors that will bring you directly into the ballroom from the parking lot.
Hilton Garden Inn, St. Paul/Oakdale
Click here to book a reservation or call 651-735-4100 and ask for reservations. Cut off date: August 4
$124 plus tax.
Questions? Please email the UMAPP office or call